Friday, May 18, 2012

TGF Farm Frest Friday Challenge 5/18 ( B&W With One Other Color )

Hi everyone and happy Friday!

We have another great Farm Fresh Friday Challenge for you today over on the TGF blog. The theme for this week is black and white with one other color. This challenge was a bit out of my comfort zone however I LOVE how my finished card turned out.  Since I used paper from the new Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection that has a lot of hand drawn elements already, I wanted to stick with this style. I kept the coloring of the new CC Riley stamp pretty simple, and used a bit of Glimmer Mist to add a watercolor/splotchy feel. Then I outlined almost everything with either some messy machine stitching or doodle lines. I kept the embellishments simple by creating two small clusters incorporating a bit of pink to tie in a third color. And that's it! I hope that you will play along with the challenge this week. For all the details, and to see some more FANTASTIC samples created by the rest of the design team stop the the TGF blog.




  Below are some detail shots of the embellishment clusters that I created.




Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Emily 


2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! Love the pink embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove this Emily! I need to work on my b/w technique! I have just been looking.....but, you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete